PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD FLASHFILES FROM SMTi

|

Dear Forum Members,

Pls as a concern of urgency,i need you guys to help me out with this problems.
I hit not been healthy to download some winkle enter from the "Get Flash Files" button.
Whenever i tried to ingest it,it module unstoppered the enter and even unstoppered the content of the model,but when i utter to begin download,it module say:Connecting to server"but after most 2 mins,it module say :Please essay again:.This has been my predicament for a rattling long time.I hit downloaded a pair of enter b4 now but after i formatted my hard disk,i hit n't been healthy to download winkle files again.
I hit IE 7,Mozilla and IDM installed in my PC now.

Please i want you guys to help me by gift me a detailed steps on how to handle this situation.

I impart you every in advance.

*** belss.
Shola5

0 comments: