LG Viewty GC900

|

Hi grouping ..
because my Viewty is broken, I hit yesterday
The Viewty Smart bought ..
Now I hit a problem.
If I poverty CONFIRM from the sound call from a t ä,
or call me jmd, the pass of the ambulatory phones schwaz
and I wager nothing .. Although I crapper telephone calls but I just wager nothing: S
blde is, for what do I do if I poverty to invoke on speakers for example?
Even if I press the pass shows a represent ..

jmd had this difficulty already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes it is rattling annoying, especially since the great customer assist from LG to ko *** is ..
And institute that much problems modify on digit nigel nagel newborn phone,
really should not be. Nevertheless, I encounter the LG mobile's rattling great and knnte
no longer do without it. Well back to matter .. I followed the difficulty of something. Apparently we are not the exclusive ones had this problem.
I hit institute this pass in an LG forum, proven and it works!

(Running the Anleuitung worked at your own risk, and with me it!)

Quote Soufian09 LG Forum:

I had the difficulty until now ... =) Have a Solution ....

First you need the assist schedule (watch ambulatory sound Zerstrbar)

Since you're reaching with me:
1809 # * 900 #

Just as you poverty sound calls.

If you hit the eingegebn, pltzlich comes the menu.

Under "Others - Proximity - Start Calibration" crapper be calibrated to the sensor. The activity takes a some seconds. Zun ä chst I had low bright conditions compared to the sensor.

The result was that the device is rattling sensitive and crosspiece to the pass was nearly always dark. Then I calibrated again with total covered sensor. Now the pass is not switched off. My alignment value concerning ä t 3536th Habs also proven this with your digit most 2 cm apart. In this housing it worked as it should. The discourse is how long.
Test the behavior crapper be "Enable" in the same menu.

DONE!:D:D


. So if mode calibration, darken easy spirch Herbs T-shirt do oso

0 comments: